The Open Group Eindhoven 2013
The Role of Competence Development in Business Transformation
Transforming an organization is about fundamental change in the way a business operates. The Open Group supports business transformation goals by working with suppliers and end-users to establish open, vendor-neutral IT standards that can be used in a cross-section of industries.
At this event we will consider competency agility and how the success or failure of IT projects depends upon the skills and competencies of the people involved whether they are internal, offshore or third party providers. We will explain how The Open Group standards and certifications are being used to drive competence development in large organizations.
Key areas addressed include:
- Competence Development
- Professionalism in IT
- Open Platform 3.0 – convergence of modern technologies like Cloud, Social Media, Mobile Computing and Big Data
- TOGAF® and ArchiMate® Tutorials
What you will learn:
- Enabling business transformation through competence agility
- How organizations can implement a competence development program
- How to create successful IT projects using skills frameworks and certification programs
- The skills needed to become a successful IT Specialist