Professional Training Days
The Open Group is giving delegates at our London conference the opportunity to combine the three day conference with some additional training events on Thursday, October 24 and Friday, October 25.
This promotion gives non-member attendees a conference rate of £710 and a training rate of £985 for the 2 day courses. The ArchiMate® 2 course will also include a relevant free test voucher worth £208. The combined 5 day conference and training promotion price is £1695. This represents a saving of over £700 or 30% on the combined early bird conference and training/certification fees.
||Promotion price for non-members
(conference + training)
ArchiMate® 2.0 Certification
Who should apply?
The target audience for this course includes all architects who are responsible for developing architecture artefacts, or responsible for planning and execution of architecture projects, or individuals who wish to introduce ArchiMate into their architecture practice can attend this course.
• A description of the structure of the ArchiMate language
• A detailed breakdown of the core constituent elements of the ArchiMate framework;
• An understanding of the ArchiMate language, and relationships between elements;
• An understanding of the standard architectural viewpoints in ArchiMate;
• More discussions on the recent alignment of ArchiMate 2.0 and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®).
• The ArchiMate Certification Program
Note: This version of the course is accredited by The Open Group. It covers the essential content required for ArchiMate 2.0 Certification. A voucher for the examination is included as part of the course tuition.
||£710 + £985 = £1,695
Discovering Business Architecture
The Discovering Business Architecture course provides an introduction into the discipline of Business Architecture, with a focus on giving attendees an overview of the language, methods and techniques of developing a business architecture. This accelerated 2 day version of our 4 day course is facilitated by Craig Martin, Enterprise Architects’ Chief Architect who brings the latest expert knowledge, techniques and real world examples into the learning environment.
Who should attend:
- Heads of Departments seeking to understand how to design for business outcomes and investment priority
- Analysts and Strategists looking to understand the building blocks of business design and how to link business motivation to business execution
- Enterprise Architects seeking to establish stronger relations with business stakeholders and demonstrate alignment of their target architectures to business needs
- Business Analysts seeking to improve career capabilities and deliver strategic outcomes to business stakeholders
- Business Technology Partners and internal customer relationship owners seeking the means to form and communicate business and technology strategy and planning roadmaps with their business stakeholders
- Domain Architects needing to improve their ability to express domain strategies in the context of business strategy and capabilities
- Project and Portfolio Managers looking to gain an understanding of some of the tools and techniques required to view the portfolio and investment landscape through a business lens
||£710 + £985 = £1,695
Please enter the promotion code supplied by the training provider or The Open Group in order to receive this course at the special conference promotional rate. The promotion code is only valid if you are attending all three days of The Open Group conference in advance of the training course.
Enter the promotion code on the first registration screen when you register for the conference.
To access to this code or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org