Capgemini offers TOGAF 9 training based on its fully accredited training courses to select corporate clients throughout the world.
The Capgemini TOGAF 9 Capability Improvement Program is distinguished from training offered by independent training providers by three key characteristics:
· It is case study driven, with participants working through real-life scenarios to produce pragmatic, real-world artefacts that are relevant to the specific industry or sector at hand
· It is customised to contain key organisation-specific content and material to work through the challenges currently being faced by your organisation
· It contains commentary resulting from our own experience as practicing architects implementing TOGAF 9, as well as industry leading practice, again specific to the challenges at hand.
At the conclusion of the course participants report a heightened awareness of the immediate issues and trends affecting their organisations, greater comfort in positioning enterprise architecture as a means to combat the most relevant, and a solid confidence of how TOGAF 9 can be applied when pursuing solutions.
Managers can expect participants to articulate the architecture vision with relevance and clarity, to identify opportunities within organisations for potential architecture work, and to provide insightful methods to create and sustain value delivery within existing architecture engagements.
· A five-day course for practicing architects familiar with the fundamentals of enterprise architecture, with a view to introducing the key concepts within TOGAF 9 and equipping the participant group with the right skills to take it forward and use it throughout their organisation.
· A five week, 2 hour per week, virtual revision program that culminates in participants that have attended the 5 day course the opportunity to pass the TOGAF 9 exam(s).
· 100% pass through on The Open Group discounted fee structures for exams.
Facilitators are practising senior Capgemini architects that will provide a commentary on how to use all aspects of TOGAF 9 within your organisation. A choice of work shop case studies are offered to participating organisations and selected according to current capability and operation within the organisation. Case studies are divided into three categories: solution, solution/EA, and EA/business. This is the unique value proposition behind our TOGAF 9 Capability Improvement Program, and one that participant’s rate as the most beneficial aspect of our training program.
This service is limited to corporate clients that wish to train their architecture organisation en masse. We do not offer courses to individual corporate participants. Procurement organisations should note that costing is based on a time and materials basis only. Class size ranges from 8 to 16.
Head of Market Development
Strategy & Enterprise Architecture
+44 (0) 1483 64 3351
The Open Group Certification Mark logo and TOGAF™; are trademarks, and The Open Group®; is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
TOGAF 9 1.0 Training from Capgemini is an Accredited TOGAF 9 Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF Certification for People program.
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services, has a unique way of working with its clients, called the Collaborative Business Experience. Backed by over three decades of industry and service experience, the Collaborative Business Experience is designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and collaboration-focused methods and tools.
Capgemini employs approximately 90,000 people worldwide and reported 2008 global revenues of 8,710 million euros. More information about our services, offices and research is available at www.capgemini.com.