Enterprise Architecture Driven Business Innovation
Transforming an organization is about fundamental change in the way a business operates. The Open Group supports business transformation goals by working with suppliers and end-users to establish open, vendor-neutral IT standards that can be used in a cross-section of industries.
At this event we will consider competency agility and how the success or failure of IT projects depends upon the skills and competencies of the people involved whether they are internal, offshore or third party providers. We will explain how The Open Group standards and certifications are being used to drive competence development in large organizations.
Key areas addressed include:
- Minimizing business disruption through EA
- Cybersecurity, mitigating risk, Open FAIR Certification
- Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Open Platform 3.0 – convergence of technologies like Cloud, Social Media, Mobile Computing and Big Data
- How will Open Platform 3.0 address disruption issues
- Building Trust in the Global Supply Chain ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
- Service integration and impact on enterprise architects
- TOGAF® and ArchiMate®
What you will learn:
- Enabling business transformation through competence agility
- How organizations can implement a competence development program
- How to create successful IT projects using skills frameworks and certification programs