How Does Enterprise Architecture (EA) Transform an Enterprise?
- is increasingly used by all types of organizations and stakeholders to implement business change in response to internal and external drivers
- aligns IT, operations and functional parts of the enterprise to make sustainable change
At this conference, you will learn, see and experience:
- TOGAF®, the Enterprise Architecture standard used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency and facilitate enterprise transformation
- business solutions, best practices, case studies presented by industry experts and current trends
- the process in which EA can create a foundation for Enterprise Transformation that business managers can understand and use to their advantage
- the benefits of EA in enabling the enterprise to successfully adapt to ‘disruptive technologies’ like Cloud Computing and ubiquitous mobile access
- transformation management principles – making the whole process more a matter of design than chance
On Monday and Tuesday, we will focus on Enterprise Transformation issues related to vertical industry sectors.
On Wednesday, we turn our attention to workshops and tutorials on business issues, professional development, as well as what is important regionally – e.g National Broadband Network – and customer experience.
The vertical industry topics provide insight, best practices and resources unique to these industries:
- Finance and Commerce
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Government and Defense
Topics include, but are not limited to
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Architecture
- Security Architecture
- Risk Management
- Information Security
- Big Data
- Professional Development