The Open Group London 2013
"Business Transformation in Finance, Government & Healthcare"
Transforming an organization is about fundamental change in the way a business operates. The Open Group supports business transformation goals by working with suppliers and end-users to establish open, vendor-neutral IT standards that can be used in a cross-section of industries.
Key areas addressed within the diverse industry vertical markets include:
- Enterprise & Business Architecture
- Global Supply Chain
- Risk Management and Information Security
- Professional Development
- Open Platform 3.0™ – convergence of modern technologies like Cloud, Social Media, Mobile Computing and Big Data
What you will learn:
- Enabling business transformation with Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- How organizations move to an enterprise-centric position that includes a more complete view of the business, of which IT is a part
- How organizations better achieve their business objectives by adopting EA thinking and processes as part of the enterprise
- Transformation management principles – making the whole process more a matter of design than chance
Tracks, Tutorials, Workshops & Training
What we will cover in our tracks, tutorials, workshops and training